At The Property Snappers, we want to make sure that every single one of our clients is satisfied with the real estate photo services we provide. As part of our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee policy, we will do our very best to remedy any situation should we fail to meet your exceptions. Please see guidelines below for scheduling a re-shoot or claiming a refund.
- If our team failed to meet your exceptions on the quality or service we provided, please contact our office via email or phone call within 5 business days of delivery of photos. During this timeframe we will schedule a re-shoot for our earliest possible time slot at no additional cost to you.
- A re-shoot will be offered to clients when the quality of some or all photographs is unsatisfactory or we failed to capture an important shot/space during the shoot. If a re-shoot is needed as a result of the property not being prepared/cleaned, updates were done after the shoot, or client feels the listing needs additional photos, the re-shoot will be treated as a new booking at regular price.
- For a full refund, please contact us within 3 business days of delivery of photos. All photos must have not been uploaded to MLS or other web listings. The files must be deleted from all computers and removed from all advertising. A refund will be issued within 10 business days.
- Virtual staging and curb-side appeal editing services require payment upfront and are non-refundable. We do offer up to two rounds of edits and revisions to make sure our clients are fully satisfied with these services.
- Please contact us at info@thepropertysnappers or (214) 424-1651 if you require additional information on our satisfaction guarantee policy.